Crown Tenant Advisors, Inc. is a boutique healthcare real estate firm located in Roswell, GA. We are a proven leader in dental, medical, and veterinary tenant and buyer representation across the Georgia, Tennessee, Alabama, Florida, North Carolina, South Carolina and Indiana markets. By exclusively representing the interests of tenants and buyers, we are able to offer unbiased, unconflicted healthcare real estate advice at all times while protecting our clients’ interests.
This individual will have insight to develop and implement operations and systems in our well-established Georgia market to efficiently develop business and produce results.
Transaction Management (including but not limited to):
- Create new business opportunities
- Establish a deeper presence in the healthcare field via potential referral sources such as banks, CPAs, etc.
- Manage relationships with clients, leads and referral sources
- Operate within budget
- Perform market surveys and tours for clients
- Run reports for clients such as competition survey and demographics
- Negotiate deal terms
- Perform lease reviews
- Red Line leases and provide comments
- Work well in team environment
- Thorough follow-up on projects and deals
Office Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
- Sales and Marketing Database – utilize & expand CRM system
- Organize and help set up exhibits
- Marketing Mailings via mail and email
- Contribute to the quarterly newsletter, blog and social media outlets
- Help identify ways Crown Tenant Advisors can grow
- Participate in weekly team meetings
- Bachelor’s degree
- Ability to multi-task and receive short notice on projects
- Ability to prioritize
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint)
- Minimum 2-4 years in workplace
- Desire to develop a foundation of a growing business
- Strong interpersonal communication
- Ability to connect with others
- Organized, accurate and detail oriented
- Efficient with time management skills
- Proactive, solution seeker
- Team oriented
- Takes initiative to seek out business opportunities
- Open and honest communication
- Personal commitment, ownership and accountability
- Ability to have crucial conversations
- Encouraged 40 hours per week Monday-Friday.
- This is a 1099 position.
Crown Tenant Advisors provides equal opportunity to all persons.